Published Articles by Dr. Weiss
• Pitfalls in the Effective Diagnosis and Treatment of Pudendal Nerve Entrapment, 2004, originally published in International Pelvic Pain Society, Vision, Vol. 13, No. 3.
• PT and PNE, 2004, originally published in Advance Magazine for Physical Therapists, Vol. 15, Issue 21, pg. 47.
• Pelvic Floor Myofascial Trigger Points: Manual Therapy for Interstitial Cystitis and the Urgency-Frequency Syndrome, 2001, originally published in Journal of Urology, Vol .166, pg(s) 2226-2231.
• Chronic Pelvic Pain and Myofascial Trigger Points, 2000, originally published in The Pain Clinic, December 2000, Vol. 2: No. 6: pgs 13-18.
Presentations by Dr. Weiss
• Missing Links in the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain, Continuing Education Program, Saint Francis Memorial Hospital Medical Staff, October 2008
• Chronic Pelvic Pain, Muscle and Nerve Dysfunction, Saint Francis Memorial Hospital Surgical Department, July 2008
• Post–Operative Management of Persistent Pain, presented at the 31st Annual Meeting of the International Urogynecolocial Associateion, Athens, Greece, September 5-7, 2006,
• Pudendal Nerve Entrapment, presented at the International Pelvic Pain Society’s 10th Scientific Meeting on Chronic Pelvic Pain in Alberta, Canada, August 2003.
• Pelvic Pain, Brown Bag Lecture presented at the University of California Medical Center, San Francisco, March 2001.
• Questions and Answers on Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Interstitial Cystitis Network Chat Log, August 4, 1999.
• The Role of Myofascial Trigger Pints in Interstitial Cystitis, presented at the Interstitial Cystitis Conference, October 20, 1999.