Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms of Chronic Pelvic Pain?
• Urinary urgency and frequency or pain with urination
• Abdominal, anal or bladder pain
• Constipation or pain with bowel movements
• Sacroiliac or hip pain
• Tailbone or lower back pain
• Pain with sitting
• Pain with intercourse or orgasm
• Clitoral,vaginal or vulvar burning or pain
• Penile, scrotal or testicular pain
• Perineal (prostate) pain
• Post-operative pain with hemorrhoidectomy, hysterectomy, laparoscopy, and sphincterectomy
• Pain following a difficult childbirth
• Spontaneous bouts of persistent genital arousal (with or without orgasm) that are unaccompanied by sexual desire or stimulation
If the answer is “yes”, you are not alone. More than 300 million adults world-wide (approximately 15% of men and women) are burdened with chronic pelvic pain or dysfunction. The majority (an estimated 60%) are being subjected to ineffective therapies, unnecessary surgeries, and/or potentially harmful medications without getting better. If you came to this site, you may be among these millions and you may be wondering if there’s any real hope for relief.
At our center we are committed to helping people like you return to a normal, active, pain-free life! Since 1995, we have led the way in providing innovative, holistic treatment for unresolved male and female chronic pelvic pain and dysfunction, drawing from the best that Western & Eastern medical traditions have to offer. Our multidisciplinary team of practitioners collaborates with Dr. Weiss to provide accurate diagnosis and effective, compassionate therapy that can successfully resolve your condition. Yes, there is hope!